Another milestone for old-school print magazines moving into a digital future: Cosmopolitan says that it now has 100,000 people paying to read the digital edition of its monthly fashion/beauty/lifestyle magazine. That puts publisher, Hearst, one step closer to a target set by president David Carey last November to rack up one million paying subscribers across all of its non-print editions this year.
Hearst Hits 100k Cosmo App Subscribers En Route To 1 Million Paying Digital Readers
Print media certainly isn't dead, it's just changing
Posted by jsanmateo on March 7, 2012
About the Author
Jose is a career writer with extensive experience in journalism. He is a professional geek that has covered everything from prep sports to videogames.
- @timkawakami Speights hasn't done anything to suggest he can be trusted in meaningful minutes. 8 hours ago
- @PTibz how much will that shoe be worth on eBay in 10 years? 9 hours ago
- @GameOverGreggy Is Linda Carter too old for a comeback? 9 hours ago
- @ThompsonScribe is it safe to say O Neal is filling the Landry void? 9 hours ago
- @ThompsonScribe Jermaine O'Neal #oldmanstrength 21 hours ago
- Andrew Luck Artist Spotlight Arvyn H. Singher audience BIoware Celia DeBerg Characters Character Sketch Character Sketches CHIPS Quinn Christine Katz City on a Hill Press Confidence Creativity Denver Broncos Facebook fear fiction FogCon Football Freelance writing Goddess INC Gwen Turner Hunger Games JaMarcus Russell Jeff Goodell Jim Capoot Joe Panik John Wooden Journalism Mass Effect Mass Effect II Melissa Pagluica Momentum Motivation News Writing NFL Nick Mamatas Novel synopsis Novel writing Organization Planning Platform productivity Professionals Profiling Professionals publication Racist tweets Ratgirl Productions Resistance Rolling Stone Rough Draft Sage Cohen San Francisco Gaints sfdugout.com Social Media Sports Illustrated Stanford Steve Jobs Steven Savage Swan Dance Tim Tebow Tricia Peterson Twitter Tyler Crick Utena Vallejo High Vallejo Times-Herald Values Voice Writers Writing Writing Life Writing Process Writing tip